View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 03:48 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

Letting you know guys, I’ve had a safe detox under docs supervision in my own home .it’s ama

feeling great, hopefully I won’t need the walker much longer & can function with just the 2 walking sticks

bruising has dissipated but the satourius muscle is one that takes a very long time to heal.it’s a very long muscle going from the knee to the hip -

I only needed the Endone for the first 4 days so that’s good, I’ve gone down to panadeine forte.think I’m ready to be finished with them. I have a fairly high tolerance to pain.

my beautiful new Puppa has settled in nicely , bless her little cotton socks .she is a great companion for Chico Ramires & Poppy Sanchez . We’ve called her Mini Mouse Allvarez . But she comes to anything .
plus she is a little guts , ay food that goes down she just sucks it up with her Hoover lol .

it’s so much easier healing with the love of dogs around you. They just know ?

she is the teeny tiniest of all teenies lol .

I send a photo f her , the chooks and the cats tower over her❤️.

I lost a dear scrabble friend to suicide , Mel was only 38 and in a wheelchair . Very smart girl , but had a lot of things not going her way of late - I hope she is at peace with the peace she was searching for .

we never know what tomorrow will bring , so this little black duck is getting all her **** together now

much love

xxx