Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 02:28 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
klouise

Thanks So Much

I have several health problems like you do.My doctors think I have MS.I am not sure. However, i have gotten to the point that no matter how many narcotic pain medications I take. I am still in pain. I have been in the ER twice in the last 4 weeks because of overdosing on the pain medications and these pain medications mixing with the other medications. The first time in the Er, the doctor actially gave me a prescription for a stronger narcotic pain medication. This doctor felt that if i was given a stronger narcotic pain medication. Then i wouldn't take has much at one time. This was probably not the best thing for this doctor to do. I do not like the pain medications my doctor gives me. So, I have gotten to where I get them from people I know. Last Saturday, I ran a red-light because of driving under the influence...My 16 yr son was with me. This was a bigwake up call for me...
Anyway, I haven't tooken anything for about 11 hours. I feel like I am not going to get thorugh this day. I am really hurting. Like you said, the slightest breeze makes my legs and arms ached.