Old 10-30-2022, 04:33 AM
  # 284 (permalink)  
Free2bme888

Happy Sober Sunday, everyone!

Plugging along here, feeling out of sorts, two persons that cause me great angst and haven’t been nice reached out to us this week, and I decided to pony up, be a BIG girl and text my brother, the one I let go of last year, about whether he wanted a pic of our 4 great grandma on our dads side. He didn’t respond at all, typical, but he has “read receipts” on, to let me know he’s actively ignoring me. Feels good to keep things right on my side of the street.

Thankfully, my daughter responded and is seeing if ex hubby will store it.

So, uncomfortable this week, crappy sleep, last night was the fourth night this week. I’ve gained weight on my 8 week adventure from home, and snacking at night isn’t helping.

On Monday I’m going to ask my PCP for an antihistamine based sleeping pill. Tuesday I go in for a surgical consult about bunions. I’m stressing, because it’s NEVER a good time to be not active.

LHW, hope your eyes are working more clearly now, and your having a good time at the condo(s).

James and LHW, Lake Lotawana was great, wonderful walks, wonderful golf, 2 pars and a hoked shot from the bunker at Indian Hills course in Mission Hills, and dinner at Jack Stacks! Wow, I remember when that was at 134th and Wornall in the boonies and called Smokestack. Now it’s just a part of suburbia. We ate at the newer one near 470.

SS, hope things are looking brighter and your kitties are offering good comfort. Drop us a line, eh?

James, how’s the job? Bet the income is nice again. Hope your exercise regimen and family are enhancing your life in positive ways.

Viking, how are things? Any cool patient stories? Cool trip stories? Cool about where you will hang the glass sculpture/wall hanging.

NL, would love to hear from you too, although I keep up,with you pretty well on Morning Grats ❤️