View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 07:06 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
angelgirl
You're never alone!!

Eagle,,

It is great that you are back.. I am very happy to see that.. See, that's me smiling, LOL..

Yes, I suffer from anxiety as well, alot of anxiety. I also suffer from panic attacks, which got much, much worse after using. Especially during times of detox. But all of this got much worse since using, as I said. I did much damage to my body..

Now it's a matter of staying clean everyday, and helping others, and just being thankful to god for everyday that I have clean, and everyday that I have here.. I also just keep plugging away everyday at all the issues I do have, so that I continue to grow stronger. Stopping drugs is just the beginning of the long process. It's really a life long process of straightening out your ( I mean my) life, which I am sure you know, and just living each day, for what it is.. Thanking god all along the way

I hope I make sense to you..

Anyway, I as well as everyone else are here for you, whenever you need us, we not always answer posts right away, depending on who's around, but please, be sure to hang around, and give us a chance, as you did before. You need the support,, and you can also be here for other people that come in, and are sick, and afraid, and detoxing, and need support as well.. It's a great thing to do, helping people,, it helps you stay clean, when you help others that need help..

Hang in there,, you are doing great..
Get some outside support, it really helps..

Keep praying, that also helps tremendously....
Love,
Becky