Old 10-10-2022, 09:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lily76
I am a Child of God

so much presase right now - but not want to take anything

Hi Everyone , my name is Alex I was a member here before but i forgot my name and password for that account i am using this one , I live in Edinburgh Scotland, married to my partner, and have a cat called Ninja, i havent drunk or took drugs for a few years now , I have been having a lot of medical issues due to havng an eating disorder, things are hard right now as I am also waiting to find out if I am getting a bone marrow biopsy or not as my blood cells are low havnt hear anything yet and that was about a week or so ago, my partner and I havent been getting on so much of late yesterday was one of the hardest days we have been dealing with the cost of living crisis here in the uk and weather we will hold on my disablity car or not due to blue badge rules have changed time year it is for me and my partner, etc thought out it all i have not drank or took drugs at all apart from my mental health medication , and i am determind not to take anything it just feel like a lot of persure on the both of us , my eating disorder is still active , today i have one of my support workers so i can talk to them , my partner grandparent died at this time of year a year and a day apart from each other and last month it was 12 years ago since my dad death by suicide and i also lost a friend to suicide as well at the start of Uk lockdown.