Old 09-30-2022, 08:24 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

😊 AJ1 Welcome to the Class that shatters the alcohol impasse (Ok I'm corny with the rhyme jazz, nevermind)

FF I hope you can get the job you like. I know but sometimes the job you get is the one you need and not necessarily like. Still, things just may work out for the best all way around 😊 12 days is fabouious.

😊 Nice, asserting yourself even though you had to push through PTSD symptoms. I have learned not to expect people/friends/family to remember I have a mental illness, even when I have told them a thousand times. They still act like I am the smartest, bravest, strongest person in the room. I'M NOT geeze, like not this s*it again.

😊 Peke Keep managing those PTSD symptoms. I find when I am very symptomatic (I have 3 mental disorders + addiction) drinking is just around the corner.

Up late this morning to much ADD + coffee last night. So only 3/4
cuppa so far. Day 42 and got to pay the rent Scooby dooby doo and it is off to the (>‿◠)✌ races.

Synergistic. When I combine all my disorders (4 of the beauties) and add them up, I do not get: 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4. I get: 1 +1 + 1 + 1 = 36.Q or something just off the handle. If recovering wasn't a challenge by itself, mental illness can make the whole shebang a jumble of chaos. That's why I have to be vigilant and prepared to put maximum effort just to feel half function in recovery/life Taint easy, Got to go with the ups and the down. The sober road can be freighting for me at times.

"You can't think your way into a new way of living...you have to live your way into a new way of thinking."