Old 09-29-2022, 04:32 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Pekelover2

Basset, I’m sorry that you’re running in such low sleep. That’s really difficult to do. Stay focused on your sobriety.

Today is day 13 for me. I ran 6.25 miles (I paused strava and so it ended up being a bit shorter than it was). I felt tired for the first two miles. Then I got a second wind and felt great.
My father passed away today in 2007. I don’t like to post things about it on Facebook. But today I decided to write a little tribute to him. And it was very warmly received. I feel very exposed on Facebook sometimes and I feel that people do a lot of things for attention. So I never put those types of personal thoughts on social media. But maybe that’s why it was so well received? Because I generally don’t do it.

I hope that I can make it past the two week mark. I’ve binge drink generally once or twice a month. And this is where I run into trouble! But I’m working on my sober mind set.

I’m looking forward to a sober night with my husband. I hope that all of you are well and I’m thinking of everyone here.