Old 09-26-2022, 03:59 AM
  # 160 (permalink)  
ClearPath64

Sorry that you were feeling down SS, and I hope that the sunrise today renews your spirit some. Thanks for sharing those song lyrics. I have the song playing in the background as I type this. Wishing you comfort as you deal with these recent losses. Take care of yourself and let time do the healing.

Lisa, I can totally relate to your comments about being happy in your job, but aspiring for more. I don't think that there's anything wrong with that, as long as you give yourself some grace. Your line of work impacts people in need directly every day. And how about here on SR? You've had a direct impact on me, and many others. I'd say that you're doing pretty good. But sure, go out there and kick some more butt. Learn Portuguese. Find other ways to help more people in need. But only because you love it, and it nourishes you. Not because of some nagging voice that says you must do more. You are enough, just the way you are.

Bodhi, tea and twizzlers?! That's some comfort food right there! Glad that you navigated your way through the wedding. Gladder that you are feeling so much more comfortable in your skin. Makes all the difference.

Lynn, I'm glad that you are home safe and sound from your travels. What a whirlwind adventure! And I believe that I missed your milestone birthday while you were down under. Happy 60th to you!

LHW, I hope that you are seeing a little better today and I hope that your follow-up appointment brings good news this week.

By the way, that bagel was every bit as delicious as it looked. Could have made two meals out of it, but it wouldn't have been as good the next day, right? Honestly, there was no way to stop.

Beautiful morning in NYC. Need to get the doggies out and then get cleaned up for work. Wishing everyone a great start to the week.