View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 11:00 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
CobraCommander

Originally Posted by Jimmy9212 View Post
Hey - just now signing in after months of not. The headache is real. I have it and understand it.. I’m craving them so bad.. and I know that one pill would take that headache away - but it’s not worth it.

stay positive.. excedrin, the actual name brand - I’ve found those work and not the generic Walmart type. Maybe that’s placebo effect. A banana, some working out.. exercise. Exercise seems to really help.. balances the brain chemicals and helps relieve the headache. Sorry you’re going thru this. Just keep pushing forward.

thanks man. i dont really have any cravings, with me its more so the actual regular pain i have is the only cravings i get. my head isnt any better. if i get to worked up about something and start ranting then my brain gets so shocked my speech gets messed up and i cant even talk. some days its only a little bit. i mostly feel it in the front middle of my forehead. and then it expands if it gets worse. sometimes it completely shuts my body down as if my brain capacity just goes to 0. i dunno if its stress anxiety hieghtened or what. anxiety meds are the only thing that somewhat help.