Old 09-17-2022, 01:24 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
LoveHateWhine

Hey all,

I have a few moments of visual clarity here since I just added another round of eye drops. Lasts about 10 minutes.

Haven't had enough visual clarity time to go back and read through everyone's posts of the past few days...I'm so sorry. I can only see Free's and CP's most recent post right above this one when I signed on to SR.

Free - I rode a Camel in Egypt in 1993. One of the highlights of my life. I also was allowed to buy the "camel stool" that I sat on while riding the camel and it is here in my living room. Will try to take a pic in next few days. 100% pure Frankinscense has helped many of my issues...including tinnitus. Great stuff for sure.

CP - didn't see the Chiefs game on Thursday night, though now I understand I might be able to see Thursday night football on Amazon Prime. That said, I have read that my boy Mahomes played an outstanding game, with throwng a pass with both feet OFF the ground! And a 99-year interception return by the rookie! Go Chiefs!!!! Go Big Red!

You have no idea how much you appreciate your basic senses, i.e smell, sight, taste, etc. until one of them is basically gone. I still can't see much beyond 3 feet in front of my face. The doctor says to give it a few more weeks. It's so hard. I have a new appreciation for the visually impaired that I never had before. Mr LHW has been great, basically handling everything around the house, including driving me all around to where I need to go. Overall, I think I see some very very slight improvement in the vision in the past 24 hours.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

LHW