Thread: Back again
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 02:25 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
kes

Hi CM,

Fellow Brit here. I thought you'd drink cider, that was my poison, if you can call ***** ***** cider!!LOL Never been near an apple. 7.5 litres per day (7.4%) it was all I could afford

If I drank wine I'd do 4 bottles a day. 2 for breakfast, first one in 10 mins as a "straightener," stops the shakes and then take on the day.

81 days dry today. HTG, I'd rather get hit by a bus that go back there. It was the closest thing to hell on earth CM. Pure, pure misery. Insanity basically. I don't know what's around the corner but I'll draw on everything I have, all my reserves to stop a relapse. I know it's kerplunk if that happens, I ain't got another recovery in me, at 51.

CM, be as strong as a a grizzly bear, and you'll make it buddy. It was a 10 day inpatient detox that saved my life. I wouldn't be posting now if I hadn't gone for it.

Keep on moving on and give time, time. You'll be fine

For the first 50 days it was an hour at a time but that's getting better, now I work through mornings, afternoons and eveings with the view to be able to think a day at a time, maybe around day 100.

Good luck bro, keep posting and let me know how you're doing.

Last edited by Dee74; 09-02-2022 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Removed brand as may be trigger