View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 02:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

I Need To Be Here Right Now

Hi most of you know me and those that don't will I just really need to be here on this side of the tracks right now. I am going nuts with the treatment that I am on with my interferon shots. It seems like I fall into a real deep depression for a while after I take the shot. I take the shot on Thursday usually around dinner time. Then It seems to take me into a deep depression for the next 3 or 4 days. I am doing OK today, but see now it is Tuesday already. So now I will enjoy peace of my mind for the next two days. I am suppose to take this treatment for another 10 1/2 months. That is a long time to be miserable. I am on anti-depressants right now called Effexor. I don't like them really. At first it seemed to work really well but now the way I reacted this last few days I wonder if they are really what they are cut out to be.

I don't know how long I can go on living this way. I have never been such a negative person in my entire life I don't think, but then again maybe I have. I just don't know how much more of this I can take. I almost went out and used but to be honest I can not go out and drink or use on the truth. I would have to listen to my head and what it tells me and I know that it is all lies what it tells me. I still listen to it though on other aspects. I am not sure what to do anymore I don't want to live miserable for the next 10 1/2 months and yet I need this treatment for my liver!!! What to do what to do? Ok I will stop rambling....I really need support right now....

Love Vic