Thread: I'm scares
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 04:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Strawbz11

I'm scares

I'm scared and anxious. I sent his stuff back today to his cousins via courier. I get a message from his other cousin saying the other is kicking off about me. Saying she needs his passport and she sent me money and I haven't said nothing to her.

I rang him up and said it's all arriving tomorrow and asked him what is being said now

He said my ex has been telling people he didn't wanna be with me so I kept forcing him to take my money. He then said I was obsessed and extremely jealous of his ex. I have a photo roll of her on my phone and I stole £300 from his house. He owes me money! His cousin said I was obsessed and wouldn't let him go. She told me 6 times if I couldn't accept his friendships with women to leave. She said I kept giving him money to try and please him and she said I was clearly stalkerish and weird.

I sent her a photo 2 weeks ago that I was sent of him with another woman. She saw a screen shot of his ex in my camera roll that I had sent to my friend that day because she thought the new woman could have been her.

I feel sick and distressed. None of it is true. He constantly kept asking me for money and lying and cheating. He made me so anxious and paranoid about his ex.

Is something bad gunna happen to me? What more can I do?