Old 07-03-2022, 09:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ScaryTime

Here I am again… different person same situation, only worse

I was married for 20 years to an alcoholic and finally had enough about 4 years ago. Bought a house that I lived and tried to move on… dated but nothing serious. Then met a guy and he wanted to move back to AZ. I was soooo ready to get away from WI winter so we headed to AZ. This guy makes my XAH look like a saint. Not even close to kidding. Been in AZ for 3 months and I said enough. VERY verbally abusive, selfish, no accountability and you all know how it goes. So I gave him till end of month to move out. Came home yesterday and said he was moving out right then and was supposed to be here 2 hours ago for the rest of his stuff. He has the right, I was told by the police (that I called yesterday as things got a lil crazy) that he has a right to come back whenever he wants as this is his address. And if door is locked he can legally break in. What do I do now? I know he’s at his watering hole right now and will show this afternoon for more of the same crap different day. I am okay, mentally other than feeling a little stupid for falling into this situation - but if I’m being honest I used him a bit too to get us out here. After I stopped giving him money that’s when things got so much worse… he cannot seem to hold a job and says he is sick most of the time. I just want to get on with my life…I packed up all of his things, nicely, but I don’t want to reach out to him to find out if he’s coming for his crap or what…