Old 07-01-2022, 05:29 PM
  # 287 (permalink)  
ClearPath64

Thanks you guys. Just got done with a Zoom meeting. Feeling refreshed.

Lynn, I can't wait to hear about your Alaska adventure and to see some great pics. Really loved your posts on the Newcomers forum.

Bodhi, how extensive are the repairs and how long are you going to have to relocate? I'm glad that you have family nearby to help, but I imagine that gets old pretty quickly.

Lisa, I hope that the end of your week was better than the start. What became of the call from the PRN supervisor? Was this regarding a new opportunity?

LHW, I hope that you are enjoying Chicago.

Not much else going on. I was invited to a holiday get-together tomorrow, but I'm going to pass. Not because of the temptation to drink, but because of the company. My daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids will be there, but so will my ex-wife and her new husband. It's at my wife's best friend's house. I like all of them, but sometimes I feel like a third wheel, if that makes any sense. Poor James, hasn't been able to find someone in the seven years after his divorce. I'm certain that no one really feels that way, but why put myself into a situation where I'm not comfortable? I get to see plenty of my kids and grandkids.

Bodhi, Lisa, I hope that you have something fun planned for the holiday. Talk to you guys this weekend. Hugs.