Thread: Needing prayers
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 05:05 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
LovelyKaya33333

Originally Posted by kijk View Post
Hey, sorry for your disappontment to your casual date. Even you mentioned you casually dates, apparently this guy is not if you reacted this bad. I read your stories and I understand. After my relationship with 6 years, I deliberately avoid any dating including "casual," to avoid any kinds of emtional and physical affairs with anyone. Someone told you that you really need stiff learning curve. Maybe slow down, work on yourself first. That way you wont be hurt evenby casual man.
I have worked on myself... I have done THE work.... It was casual because I was moving.... it DOES NOT mean it was not hurtful all the same. We were casual Because we were getting to know each other on that level after knowing each other for 8 years and had an unexpected chemistry about 3 months ago. It was unfortunate timing due to be already having plans to move... But just because it wasn't a serious relationship DOES NOT mean I am not allowed to feel betrayed or hurt that he took 20 mins to go a screw someone from my party. Just because it is casual does not mean I don't deserve dignity and respect. I don't need a ******* learning curve .... I have had my fair share ... I need compassion ...