View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 01:43 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Leshar

Hello dear Julyers,
Hello Croutie, it was lovely to see a post from you!
CW, I'm sorry I didn't respond to your earlier question about theatre stuff. I was/am embarrassed to be struggling again. Today is day 23.
It really is hard to come back, in all sorts of ways, but I don't want to hurt myself any further. I have pretty bad generalized anxiety and fatigue at present, but I'm hopeful these issues may improve with time. As far as theatre stuff, I'm not doing anything related to this at the moment. There's a play I would like to audition for in October, the production is next February. I feel I have lost a ton of confidence in so many ways, perhaps it's getting older, or the enforced isolation of Covid. I'm a nervous nelly driving now, where I used to be a confident driver. I never did have a lot of confidence around people, but I came out of myself when performing. I don't know if I still have this.
I've been walking a lot, brisk walks, but have developed metatarsalgia in my left foot. It's pretty painful. I bought new walking shoes and will use the treadmill at the gym as pounding the pavement probably didn't help matters.
Love to all.