View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 09:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
LovelyKaya33333

I agree with Velma... I think alcoholics LOVE normies.... I think that they are very attracted to someone being responsible ( especially in a romantic relationship) cause it hides their drinking... if a partner who is not an alcoholic can keep **** together in life, the drinking goes un noticed often....

I do think alcoholics that are active in their drinking are just about the most selfish people on the planet. They will do anything to "feel good about themselves" lie, deflect, blame, yell....drink with their kids in the car, not be accountable to anyone or anything... They don't have that natural voice of "This is hurting someone else" they just do what they want and most of the time at all costs. I think the battle is when attempting to get sober they finally start to remember or see how they have been and what they have lost usually that a mountain of shame builds and they finally say screw it and drink again........ This is why in my opinion some type of program or therapy is a must when getting sober... This is just from my opinion...... and what I have seen