View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 08:52 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Vik88

Originally Posted by stargazer016 View Post
I tested positive until day 13 when I had Covid. I read that there remain dead Covid cells in your nasal passages even once one is over Covid, which can lead to false positives. It is definitely a two week event for many people from onset until they feel more normal.

On the early work sober bus, coffee in hand.

Happy riding all!
Took me a while for it to pass. i believe two weeks is about right. Although i had a pain/ache in my left elbow that lasted for about 2-3 months after it. it was two-three summers ago i believe. Glad to be on the sober bus. Guess i'm a little bit tired, almost wrote tre instead of three and buss is instead of bus. Bus = Mischief in swedish. Buss in swedish = bus in english. tre = three. I guess i'm just a little bit exhausted. Cleaned my apartment for around 8 hours yesterday and the day before i did my weight training, went to two groceries on saturday. went back to the apartment after the first trip then of to the other end of the town/city i live in to buy some coffee that was on sale as well as the granny smith apples i love.

Cleaned my apartment because i had to contact the super yesterday and i wanted it to be immaculate for when he showed up, the ventilation seemed to be off. Hot as *ell in my apartment..

Great super, i mailed him on the evening yesterday and got a reply in the morning. asked if i was home at around 10. answered in the morning and he showed up around 8-9 this morning to check the ventilation. Turns out that the kitchen and bathroom ventilation had been shut off. He showed up earlier because he saw that i was up from my reply to his mail. So, that is fixed and i'm finally down to a temperature that is close to outside. Had to drink ALOT of fluids during the period when it was off. I believe it got shut off when they changed the floor "mats" in the corridors. Mats in "" because it's those hard plastic looking thing.

Sorry about the long post, just had to share. so, got a really really clean apartment. my coffee brewer looks better then ever.
On the sober bus, dread friday since it's midsummers eve. A notorious drinking day. Got chips ready and just gotta get a caffeine free light soda to go with it on friday. Here to make sure i don't fall off the bus on friday.