View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 07:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
firecricket

Well that was stupid.

I know I should not say anything to my husband or his girlfriend. I know that. But I could not help myself today. I got yet another toll charge in my name because he is still driving the vehicle registered to us both (but my name is first, so the bills are in my name). This time from out of state because he traveled to visit his girlfriend.

I told him to pay me today. He said it won't be today. SMH. I replied and said it's nice to know you didn't see your son walk across the stage to get his diploma because you were visiting your girlfriend, how many more milestones are you going to miss in their lives for alcohol and this woman? Included a link to the news article about her robbing a gas station. Of course he didn't respond.

Sent her a copy of a letter he wrote where he says she needs serious help. Said he hasn't seen his kids or spoken to them and they're about to be homeless because of him and his choices, said you two deserve each other, excellent father material you picked, and good luck to you both.

I would unsend them if I could, but I can't. Oh well. A little slip. I am just so stressed out and this whole thing makes me so mad, then to get a bill in the mail in my name AGAIN because of him. Like I have money to spare. I've just had it. And my attorney says I cannot go get the vehicle, which I think is total BS and so frustrating. It's my vehicle as much as it is his.

Just came here to confess I guess. I screwed up. Try to do better next time. Ugh.