Old 06-17-2022, 04:10 PM
  # 176 (permalink)  
ClearPath64

Awww Lisa, you definitely did not overstep, and were not harsh at all. I always appreciate your thoughtful words. Honestly, I think that I feel like a broken record, going back to the Newcomers board. I've been on here since 2013 (originally as BarOwnersSon) and have spewed out a few threads in the Newcomers and Alcoholism forums over the years. It's depressing going back and reading them, to be honest. I thought that a blog was maybe the way to go for me, but I realized within the last week that it carries zero accountability. Just me talking to myself in written form. I will take your advice and post to Newcomers the next time I come up with something to share. Heck, at the very least I can be an example for the newbies of what not to do.

Anyway, here I am posting in the late afternoon after just finishing a 13.5 mile bike ride in the 90 degree heat. Mr. Advbike threw down the gauntlet on me and I just had to respond! And you know what? It felt great. Came home, toweled off, ate a banana, orange, and apple, and scurried back here to the computer to check in with you guys. And was so happy to see Lisa's message. You guys are all such great examples. Going to log into a meeting that LHW recommended this evening and push my boundaries. What a difference a couple of days makes.

I love you guys.