Old 06-13-2022, 09:55 AM
  # 147 (permalink)  
Free2bme888

Ah, LHW, when I was alone, or was going to be left alone, I used to fantasize about drinking to my hearts content. It never was fun, I’d hate myself for killing my soul and body, and for being secretive. Glad those days are over.

im struggling right now because helping my eldest is so hard. Shes mean and horrible, it makes it so difficult to help her and stay calm. Fleeting thought of escaping through numbing has crossed my mind, but not letting those thoughts stay for tea.

I am so glad my youngest is coming up so I can spend some time with her. It will be great for her to meet the new grandparents. Grateful to hear thunderstorms this morning Grateful to hear a train this morning in the distance
grateful my coffee tasted great this morning Grateful I’m trying to role-play in my head my dialogue with my husband‘s cousin who’s coming in and staying at the same house. He will arrive tomorrow. Every time I am not around he talks to my husband about my husband‘s former lover, who is cousin Ds wife’s first cousin, and tries to get communication going between them both. He is not my friend I do not like him I do not trust him and he’s a jerk, rhymes with masshole .

The stress is about to take me over the edge

Grateful I am sober
Grateful I have distraction Grateful I have SR and I can come to the site and vent