Old 06-13-2022, 05:55 AM
  # 146 (permalink)  
LoveHateWhine

Good Morning everyone. I hope you all had a pleasant weekend.

Viking - The golf tourney was okay, but it reinforces my decision to not play in many of these and I will decline any future invites. The women are seriously competitive and I just don't need that pressure. It was a fluke that we won...well, maybe not, but the other 2 ladies are seriously good so they carried us.

CP - it's a shame about your SIL, but I get it. I had a DUI 10 years ago and I was told that a police officer could just be driving behind me and run my plates for no reason than the sheer fun of it and my DUI would come up and he could pull me over with no cause. I lost my license for 6 months and having almost no one to help me out at all was challenging to say the least. I took a few chances and drove short distances to get groceries, etc. I wish them well and hope for the best regarding his license reinstatement.

Free - I hope you are feeling better. Great news on an insurance company! Fingers crossed for you.

Hi Bodhi - I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Sitting here waiting for the dishwasher repair guy to arrive. Hopefully it can be repaired. Our plumbing issue of last week was resolved thankfully. But if this dishwasher repair doesn't work, we are going to be shopping for a new dishwasher. Stuff just doesn't last anymore. This dishwasher is only 6 years old and the control board is shot...or so they think. I once had a washer and dryer that lasted for nearly 20 years.

Mr. LHW is going to be out of town the latter part of this week playing in a member/guest golf tournament with his friend. He really enjoys golf more than I do...he would play every day if he could. While he is goine, I am going to get caught up on some of the shows I watch that he doesn't watch. He's not a big TV person so I'm a bit behind on the stuff I watch. It will be strange being home alone for a few days. It's been a long time since there was just me in the house. I will likely be on a cleaning and organizing binge during that time.

Well, better get moving here. Everyone have a great day.

LHW