Old 06-11-2022, 11:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

Angrylove........welcome to the forum. As others have urged you, I also urge you to continue to utiize the support that this forum offers.

One thing, in particular, that sticks outto me, in your post, is this----you share that he becomes angry and full of ragw when you try to talk to him. That concerns me.
My suggesstion to you is this---before you take any actions that your BF knows about----I suggest that you contact your local domestic violence organization and speak in strict confidence to a worker/counselor. You can do this by phone, if you want to.
The DM counselors are prepared to help you in many ways---they have lots of resourses at their fingertips that you may not realize or even know about.
They can, also, advise you how to proceed in ways that are safe and provide you confidential support along the way.

One thing to be aware of, is that the most dangerous time is when a woman is trying to exit the relationship, the partner may feel the loss of control and,use some sort of violence and threats to regain the sense ofcontrol.
Angry rage can be a risk factor that MUST be recognized.

I think that "Angryrage" is an interesting forum name that you have chosen. It actually has anger and rage in your title.

I suggest the following actions that could be a starting point for you, if you ever decide to leave the relationship----in the following order.

1. Contact the local domestic violence organization in complete confidentially.
2. Talk to a lawyer that the dm counselors can refer you to. This is a very important step, for you, especially that you have a son with him
3. Arrange your own personal counselor and social worker----which, again, the dm organization can refer you to.

As was already suggested---get a copy of "Co-dependent No More"....and read it ASAP...lol.