View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 08:00 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Hawkeye13

Congratulations FMN on 5 years and the healthy relationship with your older sister—what a happy outcome!
Not much to report here—just chugging along on my many projects and really enjoying being sober right now. I am working to get organized with a little help from a clever friend, and I am seeing some real results from consistent effort cleaning an purging here on the farm—I got out 7 giant contractor bags of crap in the last two days and have been reorganizing to get more clear floor space.

I also am mulching the plantings I put in a month ago to clear my plant nursery of trees and shrubs, plus the tomatoes, herbs, and zinnias I put in the perennial garden / weed patch. My kind neighbor offered to not only mow my pasture, but bring me some water for the tank. I’ve been rationing since some jerk thieves stole the wiring from my well house. I have done well physically with all this despite my long-haul covid stuff. Sometimes I feel almost normal. I’m glad it happened when I had the heavy lifting to do here at the farm.