Old 06-10-2022, 12:49 PM
  # 138 (permalink)  
Bodhi02

Hi class!!

LHW- unmatchable?! That’s so ridiculous that they even have that but then how they handle it if someone does get that is even more ridiculous. I’d love to see that organization’s operations methods and dive into their data. Just madness!

Viking- congratulations on 300 days and getting employee of the month!!

CP- I’d love to hear your dating stories!!

Free- sorry to hear about the family. I’m glad you are looking for the things to be grateful for. That’s such a wise tool I need to practice more. I’m going through something similar where I’ve cut off my brother who was also my abuser. I was constantly triggered and quitting alcohol I didn’t have anything to numb it I actually had to do something about it. Over the years of my family and myself acting like the horrible abuse didn’t happen, he got married and has a 1 year old child whom I formed relationships with. Now that I’ve put up boundaries it means I won’t have relationships with his wife or my nephew. I refer to it as grieving people who are alive. It’s hard, it’s sad, but it’s necessary. Some days are harder than others. Sending you lots of positive thoughts ❤️❤️