Old 06-05-2022, 09:43 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  
ClearPath64

You guys......are......just the best. I feel better already.

Bodhi, I mentioned a while back that you guys make me smarter. I just Googled the word 'bodhi', and now I get it. Had never heard of it before and thought that it was a family name of some sort. I am now enlightened.

Lisa, that song is beautiful. I'd heard it before, but never really focused in on the lyrics. Nothing like music to get the waterworks started! I also saw that Brandi Carlile is going to be in KC on July 6. I might have to look into that. I went for a 3 mile nature hike after I posted this morning. Saw a few walkers/joggers/bikers on the trail, which was nice. Coffee shops are one of my favorite places to hang out, though sometimes I can feel a little self-aware. Would like to blend into the background, but my height makes that difficult. Same experience as you with the online dating, which I've lamented on here before. eHarmony. I probably gave up too easily, but it just wasn't a good experience . And I am a bit of a loner, when it comes right down to it. Thanks so much for your thoughtful support.

Lynn, you really do have a good memory of KC. I love the Nelson Atkins museum. That is one place that I can blend in and just kind of wander around in peace. I really enjoyed your song offering. Had never heard it before. Really upbeat and fun. I'd say that you are living this song.

Thanks again for helping lift me up.