Old 06-05-2022, 08:28 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Free2bme888

Wow, just wow! Lisa, thank you for that……🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

I had never heard that before…….wow. Lots of stuff right now in my head, coffee getting salty fro teardrops dropping from my cheeks. Thank you.

Thank you James, for popping in, and sharing your thoughts and feelings. It’s hard for us to feel them, especially the first three months. Today there will be sunshine in the clouds, and lovely crackling thunder in the rain. Miss those storms. How about a trip to Nelson Atkins? A walk around the plaza. A stroll along ward parkway and the mansions there.

Bodhi, that’s funny about hour name. I thought it was “Bode High” 🤣😂😅
i appreciate the correction.

Friends, friends friends. I met a nice lady in October last year, we took a hike together, she was dating an eccentric friend in the beginning stages. I was starving for a friend, need someone to replace my ex lover, the booze I’d said goodby to six weeks before. That relationship with booze was long and dysfunctional. I’d already been married twice before, both dysfunctional. 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

So, I looked at her from the outside, like a relationship with her might be like mine was with booze. Seeing, and hearing. I saw her puffy face, sensed her Juvenile motional state of intelligence for a woman our age, and politely listened with astonishment her drunk call to me one evening. I thought, if it works out with my male friend and her, I’ll keep her as a couples date option with hubby, but I’m not letting my soul in. I think she’ll be dead in a couple years. Every morning to ski, or snowshoe, it was ,”I don’t feel well this morning” from her. I knew what was going on……,so sad.

So, like sobriety, I believe there’s happiness out there in friends, and like sobriety it takes more than wishing.

I am a work in progress, and that I will do on the daily.

I like this song, to me, it’s about living clean, and loving it, this new life of freedom. Listen and see the words…

Live it.

i love you all, class!

Lynn