View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 01:30 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Britbird80

Going well here in the UK, we too have finally got some nice weather and its been a joy to get out and about and enjoy the sunshine at last.

Scott its great you enjoyed the cinema and the film, not drinking at night opens up lots of opportunities we didn't have before.

Mr P glad your doing so well, the weeks and months are certainly starting to stack up here now but agree with what you both say about staying vigilant. Its easy to become complacent after some sober time and then the thoughts can begin to kick in. I had a particularly bad day at work today and normally wine would have happened tonight to get over the stresses of the day but it wasn't even on the table because I am loving my newer healthier life. I'm become more aware of where the triggers can be and how easy the AV can start to attack, all of which add to my little toolbox.

Hope Willow, en, Chancellor and Colin are ok? And anybody else I've missed. Been quiet on here lately...

I have been doing a little bit on the gratitude thread lately which has been quite useful, I don't often sit back and reflect to much on the good and often simple pleasures in life so its been interesting to start doing this.