Thread: Hi, im new
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 11:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Brian1978
High on Jesus

Hi, im new

Hey everyone, I'm Brian. The past few years I have been in my own personal hell. I am hooked on narcotic pain killers, alchohol and pot. The cycle I got into started when I had knee surgery. The so called doctor who did the surgery gave me Lortab pain killers for the post surgery pain. I started taking them and I started to really like them and even after my knee got better I still wanted them and the doctor kept suplying me with them even though the signs where there, finally I stopped seeing him in order to try to get control but it just made it worse as I got them from other doctors and bought them on the streets. I had hit bottom and even my dealer was woried about me. I asked him how could I get off of them and he suggested I start smoking weed (lol, some friend, huh) as it would take my mind off of them and I did, then I got hooked on that which wasn't no better in any way, after that I started hanging out with people who drink and then the peer presure got to me and I started to drink and drink alot. I lost my home, my mind and almost my life, then Jesus Christ came knocking at my door and my life turned around, I got new and better friends, a new home and a new outlook on life. I am now clean and sober and plan to stay that way. Sorry if I said too much, I just wanted to tell you some about me.