View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 10:35 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
firecricket

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
firecricket........I think that it is normal to feel this way when someone has hurt us deeply in significant ways. Who says that you are Not "supposed to feel this way"??
Can you actually name anyone who tells/told you that.....or, you think feels this way toward you?
Nobody. Nobody has ever actually said that to me, except maybe my mother-in-law. He's "sick" and he just needs everyone's love and support right now, so she has said repeatedly to both myself and my children.

I have noticed---and, I don't mean this to be a criticism---just an observation....I have notices in your posts, that, you tend to do a lot of negative talking about yourself.
A lot of critical statements about yourself.
I know. I think I hold myself to impossible standards sometimes.

If you fear that he is going to use your texts against you, in court---does that mean that you expect the divorce to go to a court Trial?
I don't know. My previous divorce we filed together and it was super easy but in another state. This time, though I know he does want a divorce, and we already have a temporary separation order in place, I don't think he is going to agree with certain aspects - namely visitation. I don't know if he will actually fight anything else. But I can't imagine why else he would save those texts. They're not even really that bad, I mean they are bad I guess- but mostly just me telling him how he is hurting the kids. They make him look equally as bad, if not worse.