Old 05-09-2022, 11:59 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  
Kaily

Morning all.

MLD, I hope there is more improvement with little Chauncey today, sounds promising.
One of my previous dogs had similar symptoms to him, sadly he went down hill very quickly. The vet gave him antibiotics and the equivalent of a B12 injection to try and give him a boost. After a few days there was no improvement and as he was no longer eating I made the difficult decision to let him go. He was 17.

Leshar, sorry you are feeling lonely and isolated. As said before I totally relate. Do you have any pets? Mine make such a huge difference to my life. Obviously they don't fill the void of human company but they certainly help. I highly recommend dogs in particular. They make you go out everyday, they are loyal and loving and totally nonjudgmental. A true best friend.

Mags, I hope the allergies improve as the day goes on. I just heard on the news that certain antihistamines are in short supply. I hope it doesn't affect your medication.

Manta, glad things are going relatively well. Pesky AV pops up trying to cause havoc needs to be treated with the contempt it deserves and ignored.

I have lost half a stone (7lbs) in 2 weeks but I feel hungry and tired all the time. I am trying to get use to the hungry feeling and accept it, bit like the AV. I would like to lose the same again and then somehow retain that weight. The only thing that really works for me is barely any carbs hence the tiredness. I don't know. Oh to be young again when you could eat what you like and not put on an ounce.