View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 03:42 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Obladi
Life Goes On

fini, of course the children are "persons harmed." But while the book outlines how to approach (at minimum) my employer and my wife (if I were to have one), it does not single out children in this way. Bill's relationships were very different than mine.

I'm back to work today, so started out with writing 'the list' last night. It has the usual things I've talked about before, but some of them are now choices. "Read or meeting," "Write or work on a puzzle," for instance. If I do all of it, great. If I have a checkmark next to each list item, that will be fine as well.

Daniel Tiger and I are meeting later this afternoon. I'm 90% certain I'll request a referral to someone who has a history that's similar to mine. I'm pretty sure (now) that the reason I gravitate toward male counselors is because I fear the censure, correction, and superiority of females from my formative years. Mom, the nuns, the girls in my class... I think finding a female I can trust is probably the best next move in therapy.