View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 10:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Needhelpasappp

Pregnant and confused!

My boyfriend and I are together and have a toddler together right now. We recently found out I am pregnant (this one wasn’t planned but things happen) and he is recently dealing with addiction to Percocets but the fake ones that have fentanyl in it. I am so stressed about how I’m going to take care of 2 kids while he’s in addiction, I’ve even thought of abortion which I don’t really want to do. I’m stressed out about money and his priority is drugs and any money he does get goes to that. He isn’t working right now and I know until he’s off the drugs probably won’t be able to even hold down a job. He knows how much it bothers me and I’ve told him we can’t work out unless he’s sober. I’ve given him ultimatums and drove him to rehabs for him to make excuses and try to detox at home(of course to fail.) I’ve done it all and still he has sold his cars and everything to his name to get money for the drugs when that could be going to our baby on the way. He tells me this is not the life he wants and has cried to me how he needs to stop doing it but of course he is addicted so the next day he’s trying to get more pills. My toddler is so attached to him I don’t know what to do…kick him out both our lives until he’s sober, just mine? idk where to go or what to do