Old 03-31-2022, 02:29 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Dalia97

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
Absolutely you did the right thing. He laughs, but what if he had killed himself or tried to, then what? He can't expect to lay all that at your feet and for you to just ignore it. You did nothing wrong.

Well, let him be mad and let him "reconsider" if he wants to be around someone that actually cared to do the adult, responsible thing. Nothing to do with you.

I'm glad you have decided you have already broken up and you will feel better soon, I know it's very hurtful though and I'm sorry you got hurt.
Good evening,
thank you very much for your answer and supportive words.

Yes, he laughed like crazy. But ... as you point. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to him. I can't know if it's a call for help or a lie or manipulation. I've never been so worried about anyone, and he really hurt me when he told me I was lying. That I couldn't be afraid when I blocked him. He was just mad and laughed. I was crying and my mind was confused. I'm tired of being alone in that relationship. Constantly worried about him. Whether he will drink...or not. Whether there will be an argument or not. I'm in my twenties and I don't want to spend them taking care of someone who doesn't respect me. Thanks 🖤🍀