Old 03-13-2022, 03:15 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
NewHeart

Here is the text I sent:

After a few days I think I can see clearer now. If we do see each other I would prefer if we ignore each other. You don’t respect me

You would have kept on only having time to have sex with me knowing I was in love with you until I stopped it which I did. You can argue it my point of view is not going to change. The guilt in your text messages and in your eyes when I kissed you and made love to you are clear to me. You were downgrading me to **** Buddy without telling me and you knew I was in love with you. I even said it during sex. I don’t think you were confused and if you were you could have told me not wait for me to bring it up after weeks. I know you’re smart and in those long conversations you had with me you told me actions not words. Your words were telling me you were confused and tired and still wanted to be with me. Your actions were just to **** and ignore me and put off any resolution. I was suffering. You knew that.

The David I fell in love with is there but so is someone else.

You can respond to this. I’m not going to

——
I also found that in his early 20s he had some criminal charges around alcohol that he pled guilty to. I am having a hard time processing that where I want to make excuses that everyone parties too hard in their early 20s. He still got a top secret cybersecurity job and he discharged from the marines honorably and that that criminal charge means nothing now.