View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 06:48 PM
  # 154 (permalink)  
freedomfries

Good morning. It's 2:37am. I have to sort out my sleeping schedule. But I don't have enough ativan to pass out at 6pm anymore so that should correct itself..

The social welfare office want evidence I'm applying for jobs. Just two more job applications and I'll have the form filled in, I'll do that this morning. Maybe something will come from one of these applications.

Lost my glasses on a bender so I'll ring specsavers today and arrange a test, I'm overdue. I can manage fine generally without glasses but reading books is hard so I'd like a new pair. And if I get a job I'll need glasses.

It's day 6. AV is always there but the naltrexone is a comfort. I know if I drank the naltrexone would block the buzz so there'd be no point. I need to make a GP appt as it was originally prescribed three times a week, just to be taken before drinking, but I've decided to take it every day for abstinence. So I'll run out soon.

Going to head out for a walk at 6am. The stormy weather in Ireland has settled and it's not too cold. Might do 4km. Then a homemade bacon and egg mcmuffin for breakfast. Not the healthiest but delicious.