Old 02-05-2022, 04:59 PM
  # 479 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Hi to all of you, I've just been reading back over the last few pages, reading all the lovely stories about Ann and wanting to laugh and cry at the same time. What a woman she was, brave, funny, honest, wise, loyal and beautiful, honestly I could go on forever listing her qualities. If I could be half the person she was, I'd be happy. Anna, Venus, Mags, thanks for sharing those lovely pics, its good to see her looking so good. Hevyn, your post above made me cry, it's so moving.
I always looked forward to Ann's posts, I loved reading about her blackening food cookery skills and I loved her magnificent nature photographs.
I remember when I first joined Whiners and I was stressing about my wayward son, she sent me a p.m telling me all about herself and her wayward son, she really understood where I was coming from and gave me such good advice, she made me realise that I wasn't alone and that what was happening wasn't my doing. Ann was one in a million and she will live on in all our hearts.