Old 02-03-2022, 06:38 AM
  # 284 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by chicory View Post
Maudcat, I am glad your momma doesn't have to be treated that way anymore. I hope his conscience kicks in and he says he is sorry before its too late. Your mommas life is probably much more peaceful now.

Alpine, is your riley still paralyzed ? Poor baby. what kind of dog is he?

least, I think that was horrid that they didn't wear masks! and after you asked them , too! Be careful if there is any ice tomorrow, when you take Billie out. I can't figure out how much we are going to get.

I think Ann's Celebration of Life should be whenever and how long any of us wish. I have no idea of how to throw a party- Just remembering our lovely Ann some more would help me. I have been struggling with sadness over her being gone. today, I saw a lady who for some reason, made me think of Ann. She had a kind face, and said something like ' I think I know you, you have such beautiful hair' and it brought me to tears. I think our Ann is going to be with us somehow, always, because she loves us. I don't think I'd ever seen that lady before. But I just chose to think of how loving and supportive Ann always was, and it was very strange that I felt Anns presence. Is that silly? I guess it might be, but I can share that here, and know that most of you know and love me for the wacky whiner that I am. Ann loved us all....

Suki, that was hilarious...
Of course it isn't silly darling chic

I know I have been quiet about this, and I hope you all won't be offended if I do not join in with the wake: I can't. I have to study. Saturday and Sundays are huge course days for me, and I am afraid there is no way I will be able to concentrate on school if I am here. My eyes are such a mess already, one more day of crying and I won't be able to see the screen.