View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 08:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
nez

Whenever I start to feel that way about anything, I try to become a third party neutral observer and drill down to my core to find what it is about me that is creating those reactions. It is difficult at first because I am so focused on the thing, but with some patience and persistence I can get to the source that is causing the reaction by me.

I have moved a lot in my life and I have changed jobs a lot in my life. Usually with the expectations that things or people will different this time, but they never are. But I keep searching. I keep encountering the same things and people every time. The one constant in the equation, is me. I have always been at every new geographic and new job.

The good news is, that me, is one thing I can change and work on to be different this time. Drilling down to my core as third party neutral observer helps me in that regard and has resulted in a much more relaxed, peaceful, and serene me. The funny things is that the better I get, at the exact same time and rate, so do things and people. The less dissatisfied I become, the less dissatisfying, things and people are. What I always seem to be searching for, is searching for me as the same time, and it actually is already in place, inside me. The drilling down continues!