View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 09:43 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
TexasGirl

It's OK to vent about your life too, Sarah Elizabeth!

Originally Posted by elizabeth1979
But, you do not have to decide that today. or tomorow. Is it something you can remove your emotion from and detach from?
Yes, I could detach from it all, but I have to share this...I got a call for a job interview. They want to see me tomorrow. It's not 100% what I had in mind, but I think it would pay twice what I make now!!!!! I'm excited, nervous, terrified, wondering if this is right, the whole gamut of emotions. (And Shannon...it's in SA). I could find somewhere to live, but my biggest problem is my dogs. Initially, I thought if I went through with all of this, I would just take the older one...he's my baby. My H is partial to the new one, and frankly in her puppy stage, she drives me up the wall. My older one hates her too! But then I can't help but wonder what would happen to her if I left her. He loves her, but is he capable of taking care of her properly? Plus she adores my older one. But can I afford two pet deposits? Can I afford one? If I had them both, I would have to have a yard. If I take just him, he loves to stay inside all day, so an efficiency (much cheaper!!!!) would work. I can't decide about the dogs...