Thread: The Quit Team
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 10:25 AM
  # 443 (permalink)  
FlyingDutchMan

In the last aspect you mention, I have no gains to make. None of my friends use marijuana, they might have in the past but I am the last man standing. And the stuff has been legal here ever since I can remember.

Solving problems and relaxation, now that’s a whole other thing. Great gains are to be made in those area’s. The biggest struggle this week wasn’t cravings, it was the fact that I find it very hard to distance myself from things like work, worldly problems, the stress of raising kids and maintaining a household, etc.

Every day has ended with a headache, the feeling that my engine is running in overdrive and I feel like I am racing around all day. I am aware that this is not what life will have in store for me if I stay off the marijuana, I am still adjusting. That’s completely logical after only fives days without. But it’s one of my weak points, that’s for sure.

Thanks for your insight Dee, I really appreciate it and you have a wonderful way of expressing yourself. I don’t know if you are, but that’s something to be proud of.