View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 07:11 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Enkbaa

Originally Posted by LovelyKaya33333 View Post
Hi... I am triggered by this and not really sure how to respond. I write on here a lot sure but I also have been encouraged to do so. I have been private messaged by several people thanking me for sharing so openly and how it helps them. I have just hit 8 months since he left and I am doing my very best to accept and move on. hmmmmm. I am finding myself feeling annoyed and angry by this post as it is not helpful and to be honest is triggering me to not want to share. I will sit with that for now and see where it leads I suppose... This forum is for people who want to share and or read things so I am confused as to why you are pointing this out. I also do see an end point in this as I have had a lot of growth in the 8 months... sure some set backs but don't we all...? Anyway here I am defending my thoughts, feelings and posts...
Dear Kaya3. We appreciate your posts and honesties here. Its like watching mini series of complicated drama. Hope you would not mind me saying this. Because, you seem not listen to others heartfelt advices or supports here even back in 2016.You never contribute to others threads here(sorry for saying this) yet you seem so pissed when some people respond to your post than your expectation. I just want to say that there so many people love your threads some how it gives insights, familiarities, and dramas.So keep working on yourself rather than pining for the past or blaming men you were attractec that shattered your dream. We have some kinds of baits that hooked those narcs and addicts. Because we wrote all our insecurities on our foreheads thats how we attracted those narcs/ addicts who only can give us those insecurities once we felt when we young kids, so we are so hooked to them because all these men's treatments and the feelings we get from them sounded familiar to us. Therefore, first we really need to work on ourselves. If your parents are around, you can re-establish your connection with your parents. Good luck Kaya.