View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 05:56 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
LovelyKaya33333

Originally Posted by Kokoro View Post
You write on here alot. I do think writing out and feeling your feelings is important but I wonder if you are cycling through emotions without an end point? Not a criticism, it might be that's what you need. At some point, atleast for me, you just get bored of feeling this way and I think that's when you know you are ready to move on.

Maybe look into acceptance cognitive therapy (ACT). It's different to CBT and it's what it states. Accepting what has happened has happened,and then move on.
edit: As a thirty something old I get the regrets though. I really do. It really could have been so much worse.
Hi... I am triggered by this and not really sure how to respond. I write on here a lot sure but I also have been encouraged to do so. I have been private messaged by several people thanking me for sharing so openly and how it helps them. I have just hit 8 months since he left and I am doing my very best to accept and move on. hmmmmm. I am finding myself feeling annoyed and angry by this post as it is not helpful and to be honest is triggering me to not want to share. I will sit with that for now and see where it leads I suppose... This forum is for people who want to share and or read things so I am confused as to why you are pointing this out. I also do see an end point in this as I have had a lot of growth in the 8 months... sure some set backs but don't we all...? Anyway here I am defending my thoughts, feelings and posts...