Old 01-05-2022, 12:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
embrace

Unhappy Loved one (she) in Rehab for 7 months, acting distant... what should I do?

Good evening. I need some answers or advices from anybody who's got experience in this one. Please, keep in mind my English might be bad.

So I met this girl last year (2021) and she was an Alcholic abuser (but not a real alcholic). Her parents kicked her off from home for almost 2 years, they wanted for her to get a rehab treatement, she never listened, until she met me and she fell in love very very deep with me. We stayed together for 6 months, but a lot of bad stuff was happening so I never wanted to stay with her, because of her alchol and bad behavior that happened a lot. So she felt rejected by me, and I told her to go to rehab so she could again go home with her parents and maybe we could stay together if she got the treatement.

Everything ok so far. I got her to rehab. Parents are happy and they also knew me, they thanked me a lot for convincing her to take the rehab and they appreciate me a lot.
Most of her problems were related to her EX bf (which the parents didn't want her to stay with him) and also alchol abuse.

We get our first call after 1st month of rehab. She's in fear of losing me, so she asks what I do, if I go out with who etc. I promised her I'll wait for her after she comes out so we can stay offically together.

Fast forward 3 months, she trusts me, because I now know her parents, and the parents also trust me because I am a good person (I think so..) and I helped her daugther. They also want me to stay with her.

After 4-5 months, I kinda feel her distant about us... strange, I tell to myself. Maybe nothing to worry. We had our first meeting with her and her counsel 6 months in and everything was fine. Counsel and rehab gained trust in me, I always sent her care packages , called her etc. Everything... "ok".

7 months in: she is very very distant. She come back home just for a weekend (rehab just gave her some days) and she invited me to her home with her parents and we talked. She acted normal but not like we were together..

When I call her it feels like she does me a favour now, also she doens't care anymore if I go to meet her in rehab plus I hear her very very distant. Last week we had an argument over phone, she hang up... and I didn't call her since december.

It feels like she doesn't give a **** anymore about me

What should I do? What do you think it is??