Old 01-02-2022, 08:01 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Vindawgs
VinBx

Originally Posted by CBS62 View Post
Hey Vinny. I hope you feel better soon! I am curious. Are you vaccinated and boosted? Christmas was nice but difficult at the same time as my mother is in the hospital but I had all my children home.

I have been having a few windows from the rocking/boaty/dizziness sensation. Every several days I don't have it. But then it comes back. I hope it is a sign that it will go away for good soon. Still feeling the anhedonia most days.

Happy New Year everyone. Now that I am in my second year of sobriety I hope to be improving.
HEY cb, sorry to hear of your mom. Hope she gets better. Sounds like your windows are getting longer and your heading in the right direction. It takes times and as long as we're sober we should be good. I only took the 1st vax didn't do the second and no I'm not boosted. Feeling much better just have a cough that's hanging around. If it wasn't for paws still hanging around I would be feeling great. Paws tends to hang and say hi every once in awhile. It still presents itself. In a much lesser form but I wish It didn't at all. Happy New Year to you all.

Vinny