Old 11-18-2021, 05:32 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
cusper

Hi Everyone! A week until I reach 11 months. I have had a few issues the last couple of days. It is usually when I am either walking to pick up my son to school or when I am heading home from dropping him off. I am almost always alone. I feel dizzy, like I am going to fall over and my eyes feel funny. Like they are watery or have something in them (mind you it is a very windy fall here) and then I feel like I keep checking my vision to see if it is ok. However I think it is just anxiety from the initial dizziness and I wonder if I am either going to make it home or I am going to make it to school to pick my son up and then my mind starts racing and my heart starts beating. It is classic anxiety and I know it is because I am used to it. The eye thing not so much but it has been a relatively newer symptom the last few months. Like this sensitivity to light or something. Also, I am just aware so I know I have to go through it so when it does come on I almost always go into breathing exercise mode.- it works. I think the main problem is the ruminating thoughts that come throughout the day when I tend to think about when it is going to hit again. At least it isn't as bad as it was a couple of months ago. This is like a lighter version of it. I hope everyone is doing well.