Thread: Emotional
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 12:33 PM
  # 273 (permalink)  
Jupiter11

I totally understand what you are saying fishkiller 🙂
It's priceless being part of the real world, even if it is a bit rough at times.
I bet your granddaughter as she gets older will rely upon being able to come to you for comfort, because by then she will have done it so many times (even if as littleuns only mum will do.. that changes as I'm sure you know) And I bet her mum 100% appreciated you were there🙂

Before the last year when the drink took me over totally I had such fun with my grandsons.
I always danced with them from being small to this song.
https://youtu.be/QtXby3twMml
Monkeys NEVER grow old. All my grandsons LOVED dancing to this with me!!
No chemical induced euphoria in the world can beat having fun dancing like the monkeys do!!
Somewhere this got lost with me, but I hope to enjoy this sort of thing with my new grandson. And for that, grandma needs to stay fit and with it 😆
Can't believe we would throw away precious time with our little ones (so fleeting) for the horror of what the drug ethanol does to us. For what? It brings no relief, other than temporary, it removes you from being human and dealing with everyday human stresses? Only to replace those with unreal inhuman stresses?
I read on here somewhere, someone said, "only" 10% of the world's population gets addicted to this crap. So "we" are at fault, our human chemistry is at fault, not the drug. World's population 7 billion, addicted to it that's 700 million worldwide. And it's still ok to promote this crap?
I like your way of thinking fishkiller 🙂