View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 08:30 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Free2bme888

Yes, bays I’m a successful non smoker, I remember training myself to be so disgusted, I never has the ‘thought’ to have a fake cig or candy cigs to appease my smoking friends ‘missing’ me. So what the heck was I thinking? I wasn’t. The AV was…..🤬

We are going to the southern states, I’ve never been, and to visit friends and family across the country. Dr Free is getting used to it, and seems to be drinking less himself.

My sister in FL is a heavy drinker, I texted her the other day and said I’m not drinking, and feel better for it, but that Dr Free will imbibe some wine or mixed drink probably. She said her and hubby are ‘cutting back’ to weekends only and feel much better. (OMG, been there, done that, where FSS became RFSS, which became RFSS and T, and then sometimes SMTWRFS, and then……we’ll, y’all know how MODERATION goes……&#128560.

We are golfing mostly, and staying at hotels, and some family. I’m ok with saying no.

In fact, a couple we golfed with the other day, Thursday, asked if we’d like to come over for wine or a drink before dinner. I said that was very nice, we’d love to (planned to bring my bubbly water). The hostess asked what would we like, cocktails, red or white? I said, actually, I’ve been going non alcoholic, so for me I’ll bring my bubbly water. She said, Oh, we don’t drink either, but have it on hand for guests! Cool! So only Dr Free had one glass of wine, none with dinner.

i would NEVER have just one glass……☠️💀☠️💀☠️💀