View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 04:11 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Numblady

Least, grateful you are still sober but hoping you can get some relief soon. Grateful to hear you have Billie doing Cytopoint. Our new doggo is very itchy. She’s taking apoquel in pills for now so I don’t have to drag her into vet (it was not a smooth process, to say the least!) but we may need to move to cytopoint if this doesn’t keep working.

Grateful Hev has moved and is back.
Grateful Turs has support. I don’t know where i would be without this particular therapist I’ve found. I’m so grateful to have found the support I needed.
Grateful today is a big deadline in the big project and things will hopefully calm a bit (though certainly not entirely)
Grateful I at least told my husband I thought he had a problematic relationship with alcohol, even if I stopped shy of saying more of the things I really think and kind of want to say.
Grateful we hired someone else who can keep working on this project that is taking all my oxygen in work and life.
Grateful for all the lessons learned, including pushing the brakes with my boss if she wants us to take on another new big thing (in her defense I wanted to take this thing on too and did not appreciate what a nightmare it would be).
Grateful to join my daughter and her dance troupe at the women’s march this weekend.
Grateful for an unbroken night of sleep.
Grateful for all of you.